- Pelican, the static site generator that powers this blog
- python-markdown, which powers most of the document rendering on this site and which has an excellent extension system that’s allowed me to do all sorts of crazy fun things
- Sass, which makes css tolerable to write
- Lazyframe, whose youtube cover page CSS I stole
- Markdeep, whose markdown extensions power select pages
- Mermaid inline diagramming
- The League of Movable Type, whose fonts I am not currently using but whose availability I greatly appreciate
And an extra-special personal thanks to🔗
- Eevee, whose blog theme I based mine on and whose blog helped inspire me to start writing
- Fir, who was the first person to use the GioCities pun during brainstorming, I think
- Cindy Dominguez for the promotional consideration
- My generous sponsors on Sponsus and Patreon. I don’t have many, but it means a lot! Thanks to you guys I almost break even on this whole deal.
- Also, to the people who said they were going to give me money, but then did not, a lesser-but-still-real thanks.
- Every single one of you who sometimes says nice things about me online ❤
All site content (including prose, images, and presentation) © all rights reserved. This probably does not restrict you from doing normal sharing. Contact me if necessary.