- Pelican, the static site generator that powers this blog
- python-markdown, which powers most of the document rendering on this site and which has an excellent extension system that’s allowed me to do all sorts of crazy fun things
- Sass, which makes css tolerable to write
- vokimon’s customblocks, which replaced literally dozens of external dependencies once I discovered it
- Lazyframe, whose youtube cover page CSS I stole
- Mermaid inline diagramming
And an extra-special personal thanks to🔗
- Eevee, whose blog theme I based mine on and whose blog helped inspire me to start writing
- FlaringK, from whose Flare’s CSS textboxes resource I adapted some css chat widgets
- Fir, who was the first person to pitch the GioCities pun during brainstorming, I think
- My generous sponsors on Sponsus and Patreon. I don’t have many, but it means a lot! Thanks to you guys I almost break even on this whole deal.
- Also, to the people who said they were going to give me money, but then did not, a lesser-but-still-real thanks.
- Everyone who read something I wrote and sent it to someone they thought should read it
- Every single one of you who sometimes says nice things about me online ❤
All site content (including prose, images, and presentation) © all rights reserved.
You may not use the content of this website as training material for commercial AI products. Violating this term constitutes unauthorized access of the computer system.