”…okay, fine, you can have one more, but only because of the name”
a Deltarune theory
Answering the questions raised by Ralsei’s prophesy:
- Who is the Angel?
- What is the “Angel’s Heaven”?
- How can it be banished?
Angels and Heavens🔗
First, here’s a list of all the references to “Angels” or “Heaven” in the text of Undertale and Deltarune, which I’ll go through one by one:
- The human in Undertale is called an “angel” for coming down from the human world (this is a red herring) (this could also refer to Asriel but it doesn’t matter)
- The Angel’s Heaven from Ralsei’s prophesy
- The Heaven Spamton is pursuing
- The Angel worshipped by the Hometown church
- The Angel doll Noelle and Dess made in church youth group
First, the “angel” (lowercase) from Undertale, which I’ll ultimately want to write off as a distraction.
In Waterfall, you can ask Gerson about the Delta “with-a-space” Rune, the royal emblem, and he’ll exposit: